Gryphon holds approximately 3660 ha (14 Sections) of Duvernay freehold leases in the Chigwell area. The freehold leases are continued due to up hole Viking Unit production. Most of the freehold lease are 90% WI with the remaining 10% WI held by a current energy company. Mineral property report available on request.
Please contact Doug Robertson at Gryphon Petroleum Corp.
403-444-1099 ext. 210 or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is accessible to registered PNG Exchange users only. Sign up for free to gain full access to the contact details of this listing.REGISTER TODAY!
There are no links for this property.